The Auchmuty High School Parent Council is one of our important links between school and home. The Parent Council represents the Parent Forum of Auchmuty High School and all parents and carers are welcome to join.
We meet monthly at 6pm on the first Tuesday of every month.
Parents within the Parent Council are welcome to be involved with their child’s education and learning and work in partnership with the school while supporting the school in maintaining its values and aims.
The aims of the Parent Council are:
- To support Auchmuty High School in its work with pupils.
- To put forward the views of parents / carers.
- To improve communication and engagement between the school and parents / carers.
- To be involved in the appointment of senior staff.
- To raise funds for the school for the benefit of the pupils.
Our current Parent Council is chaired by Shealagh Crabb, with joint Secretaries Karen Capewell and Natalie Bate & Treasurer Aaron Moyes. They are joined by a number of parents, carers and staff all working towards making learning at Auchmuty High School a more enjoyable, rewarding and educational experience for pupils. We always appreciate new members joining and look forward to welcoming new parents and carers to the Parent Council.